Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Faith is loud

While on vacation one of our housemates was accosted by some one who decided to share his faith in Christianity with her. He would not stop until she had to say "Leave me the fuck alone". This on top of the Kansas "minister" that has been protesting at funerals of homesexual Iraq War dead and I just wonder why these people can't just keep to themselves?

Why is their opinion so important?

Anyway - I'm having a hard time getting back in the blogging groove since I've returned. I'll get back to normal soon enough.

2 comments:

Merujo said...

We just had those stinkin' wretched protesters at a military funeral here in Maryland. One of the idiot girls holding up a sign (reading something massively offensive like "Hooray - dead soldiers") was interviewed and went off on this lobotomized rant about god's punishment for homosexuals in the army, all with Valley Girl inflection, which made it even more irritating. I wanted to reach through the screen and slap the simper off her face, honestly.

Spencer said...

Those people make me so angry I want to spit. They talk about being "Christlike" but their actions are so mean spirited. These same people will come out against abortion, but celebrate when a soldier is killed?
And what have they done for this country?