Tuesday, November 29, 2005

Happy Thanksgiving

Sorry about the extended absence. I spent the Thanksgiving holiday with my girlfriend's parents in Phoenix (mid-70 degree temps as opposed to mid-30's). Phoenix's slogan: A strip mall on every block. I couldn't live in Phoenix for the simple fact that everything looks the same. Thank god the streets are numbered or else it would be way to easy to get lost.

P.S. Being that getting from Philly to Phoenix generally requires flying - my question is when did flying become so bargain basement? US (Sc)Air is essentially Greyhound with wings. They pack you in like sardines, don't give you food even on extended flights. I read some place where even pillows might become a thing of the past.

I don't know about you, but it worries me when airlines start pinching pennies (does this saying mean anything to those outside the U.S.?)

No comments: